Thursday, March 27, 2014

CHANGE

After a long time, got access to blog again. From the day I started blogging a lot of have changed. I am back to the profession which i wished. All the small dreams i had few of them came true. I apologized to my friends. Made peace with myself got back one of my friends. Then after settling into my dreams i got so much used to the pace that slowly i started to feel its boring. My ambitions grew. I wanted to achieve more.. I started getting restless. I started ignoring the pleasantness of life. Then suddenly life took control. It started showing its unpleasant side. Loved ones fell sick. I was frightened. With a jerk I realized how I missed those small things.. I wanted my boring life back. While i am writing this.. Things are bit normal. I believe the health is under control.. Things look bit normal... But I am shaken.. The ugly face of life is too hard to forget.. I can see it waiting behind the everyday curtains.. I am afraid to smile ..i feel the lips straining to hide the pain and fear. Everyone knows life is short and unexpected things happen.. But to face it is really different. You can never be prepared.

No comments: