Thursday, June 16, 2016

no thoughts


Its been real long since I sat down to write. Actually there was a lot of things happening in my life that I should have sat down to record it. But somehow i dont want keep a track of anything. no need to hold on to yesterdays... nothing will bring it back.Just live in the present with no worries of future. I do worry about future but as there is nothing much I will do coz I am too lazy for it these days I even let go of the thoughts of future. I feel like a stone suspended on air before it hits the stream to make the ripples. One never knows the impact of the ripple. Within few months I am expecting few changes in my life. Its aftereffects and consequences I cant even imagine. In movies and stories one reads that after life threatening disease or some very important event people do change. But in real life I feel man basically remains the same.He forgets easily. Still wallow for the unreachable and spend his life never satisfied never enjoying it. My perspective is based on the small number of people i deal with. Do I belong to that category. In ones own judgement one is always perfect. Actually I dont feel like writing. No thoughts worry me these days. I am not searching for answers. I am not inquisitive. I have mellowed down to the passiveness called life.

No comments: