Tuesday, May 21, 2013

wings

I was searching, Raking the images To find Who gave me wings. All the loved faces That came up Reminded me of the earth below. The need to be grounded The safety of the nest, The love needed Yet in unaware moments I see myself flying With an alarm I fold my wings As I see the loved faces near me There is nothing to fly and see As all the love spread around me But still I wondered Who gave me wings The truth hit me Like a snail I was born with wings A blessing conferred I keep my wings down To protect those around me Maybe alas the wings were meant for that? I wonder.. _____________________________ ( then there are days when i realise i was born hadicapped - wingless, leglees , handless and some days i feel brainless.. those days i feel the loved ones make me survive.)

No comments: